Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Letter

My Sweet Baby Boy.  You are the light of my life.  I am amazed at the life and the love that shines through your smile.  Your daddy bought you size 4 diapers yesterday and although I know you needed the bigger size, seeing the number "4" on the side of the diaper pack made me cringe when I saw it.  You have grown so fast.  This has been a tough week for you.  Your second 1 yr molar is coming in on the right side and on top of that, you got Roseola Virus which made you run insanely high temperatures.  Mommy's heart was so broken to see you so sick.  It makes me happy to see you come back to life these past two days.  Dear Master's Degree.  I am so intimidated by you.  I hope you are worth all the debt I am going in to get you.  Dear Heart of Mine.  You are so blessed.  I want to remind you to never focus on the negative.  If you started now, you would spend the rest of your life counting the blessing that Father has showered upon you.  My Dear Little Man.  You get two letters this week.  Have I told you how much I love you?  There aren't human words to describe my love.  We have this new thing where I squirt whip cream from a can into your mouth.  Every time I go to the fridge, you point to the can of whip cream.  I feel like the coolest mom in the world when I see you open your mouth so wide in anticipation and then I get the biggest flashy smile after you've finished gulping it down.  I love you more than you love whip cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment