Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letter

Dear Brett Barron.  You are the most organized, clean freak I have ever met.  I am the exact opposite.  The good Lord only knows how messy our home would be if it weren't for your obsessive cleaning and organizing.  I must admit, it inspires me.  And on the occasional moments that I get the urge to organize, I always feel a little bit lighter.  Dear Aiden Hugh Barron.  You turned one a little over a month ago and you have already changed so much since that day.  You are not just walking.  You are running.  You copy words that I say.  You are becoming someone other than my tiny baby.  I miss my tiny baby, but I am enjoying watching you discover the world.  Dear weather.  You are insane.  Why is it so hot in January?  I want to wear my warm winter clothes and leggings as long as possible.  Dear secret that I cannot share at this time.  YOU ARE KILLING ME!!!  I am so excited to share you to everyone.  (Warning...I AM NOT PREGNANT!).  Dear Brett Joseph.  We have had a rough time this past year.  I look forward to what God has in store for us in 2013.  I remember a year ago on New Year's telling you how much I wanted 2012 to be a year that we give to God.  Satan fought us every step of the way.  God has good for our future which keeps me pressing through.  I love you more today than I did yesterday:)


1 comment: