Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Barron.  You have been working late nights for the past two weeks.  I am not a fan.  What I am a fan of is the sweet cuddles that I get when you finally climb into bed.  I am so glad that you are not too tired to show a girl some loving.  Dear Gina.  I love that your way of getting revenge to someone who is rude to you is by being considerable sweet back to them.  I saw you work this magic twice on two different occasions whilst in Wal-Mart.  Your kindness is so convincing even I thought you were being nice.  Only you would get revenge by being kind.  Dear Aiden.  You are hilarious.  Your sense of humor astounds me.  I'm pretty sure you get it from your mother.  Dear Egg Nog.  Your festive taste warms my heart.  Whether it is alone in a glass or added to my coffee in the morning, you are a welcomed guest in my home.  If only you weren't so fattening.  Dear Brett Joseph.  You. Are. Adorable.  I pointed out how you whine when you are considerably tired the other night and you continued to whine about how you do not whine.  So precious.  You can whine all you want, babe.  You work hard enough to deserve that privilege.  I love you more than I love cuddling!


No comments:

Post a Comment