Friday, November 16, 2012

Bass Pro Shop...A Man's Paradise

This past Sunday, we went to the Bass Pro Shops in Leeds after church. Brett was determined to introduce Aiden to the world of Bass Pro. They had just set up Santa's workshop which made Brett even more excited. I swear Brett is really meant to be Santa Clause. He's ready to start decorating for Christmas the day after Halloween. When we walked into Santa's workshop, Brett spotted this four wheeler that was small enough for Aiden to get on. It wasn't five seconds before I had Brett's keys and phone in my hand and he had Aiden on that four wheeler. I thought it was ridiculous at first; but the combination of Aiden's cuteness, the sight of him on this tiny vehicle, and Brett's face all lit up like Christmas morning...I've been convinced that Aiden has to have this toy. Will he ever use it...I don't know, but I can't get it out of my head. We spent a little over two hours just walking around and goofing off. I managed to break a hanger while trying on a jacket while it was still hanging on the rack. Brett of course walked away as if he didn't know me while I just stood there stuck in this jacket and the broken hanger was stuck in my hair. Oh the fun!! Aiden had no idea what was going on, but I imagine it won't be long until he's asking to take trips to the "Man Store". I actually look forward to the weekends where Aiden and Brett leave early in the morning to spend the day in the woods hunting. There are so many memories still to be made. I'm not rushing things, however. Aiden is growing too fast as it is!!





No comments:

Post a Comment