Monday, December 10, 2012

Friday's Letter (on Monday)

It's been a busy past two weeks.  Between school, taking care of sweet babies, and keeping up a house, I have not had the time to sit a write a blog.  Oops!  But without further ado... here is my letter for the past two weeks:

My dear Brett Joseph.  Thank you for your patience and sense of humor even in my emotional moments before, during, and after Aiden turned one.  I am not sure why I was so emotional, but I did not want Aiden to turn one.  Your funny jokes and weird stares kept me going.  Dear Aiden Hugh Barron.  You are now 12 months old.  It really does seem like yesterday that we had you.  You have been every bit of joy that I could ever wish to experience in life.  There is nothing like being your mother.  Dear Hasty family.  You have been such a blessing to our family.  We enjoy having Rownin in our home to spend time with Aiden.  He is the sweetest baby and I am so thankful that God placed your family in our lives.  Dear friends and family.  I do not have the time to mention each one of you, but I am so thankful that we were able to spend Aiden's birthday with all of you.  I would like to mention a few people who made Aiden's party possible.  Gina Reynolds.  You are the best sister a girl could ever ask for, and I am quite sure you are the best aunt ever.  This party would not have been possible without your help (not to mention your mad chocolate stirring skills).  Brooke Johnson.  I am so thankful to have a best friend who is artistically skilled and just so happens to be the BEST graphic designer ever.  Thank you for designing every little detail involved in Aiden's party (even down to food menu's and bottle labels).  You really are the best.  Lim Family.  I have no words for you.  Why are ya'll so good to us.  From the memories you have captured to the Beth hanging up banners last minute at Aiden's party.  It all mean so much and I don't know why I am so blessed to have your family in my life.  (Thanks to ya'll I will have pictures of Aiden's birthday party!!)  To my Gammy and my Aunt Robin.  Thank you for going above and beyond and helping me put this party together.  I am so grateful to have your support.  My dear Maya.  Thank you for lending me your party decor as well as your helpful hand.  And let's not forget those yummy Tropical Smoothie sandwiches!!  You have been the greatest BEST friend a girl could ever have.  Dear Prince Charming Brett.  We are so blessed.  We have so many wonderful friends and family to surround us.  God has been so good to us.  I love you more than you love Christmas lights.

If you really "mustache" I'm one!!

This is the only picture I could get with my man on his birthday:)

Sneek Peak at pictures taken by the wonderful Lim Family!! 

Aiden really enjoyed his cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment